The Emoji Book Tag πŸ“š

  This tag has been flying around booktube, and I just thought it would be super fun. And no, this is not creative or original, but I'M SORRY. 
  Basically the rules are you take your top 5 most used emojis (pictured above) and pick the books you associate with those emojis. Let's get started! 

1. 😘
  My favorite emoji is the kissy face emoji and the book that I associate said emoji with is 
Fangirl
  This book is absolutely amazing and I loved every minute of it. It's a very cutesy contemporary about a fanfiction-writing 18 year-old at her first year of college. It's perfect and adorable and totally kissy face emoji worthy. You can check out my review of it here

2. 😭
  Is it a surprise that my second most used emoji is the sobbing face? No, I didn't think so. Well, I have two answers for this one because these two books are tied for "book I cried the hardest while reading". I present to you Clockwork Princess and Tiger's Destiny. 

  I have post traumatic stress because of these books. The trials and suffering the characters of these books go through are heart wrenching. These books also have the two most devastating love triangles I've ever read. 😭😭😭

3. πŸ˜‚
  I can often be found crying laughing at books, so for this emoji I am going to pick the funniest book I've ever read, which would be Paper Towns by John Green. 
  As well as being my favorite book of all time, this book had me literally crying laughing at the ingenious dialogue. Paper Towns is so moving and sweet and funny and inspiring and ugh it's so hard to describe how amazing this book is. IT'S ALSO GOING TO BE A MOVIE. 

4. πŸ’•
  So for the love heart emoji, I have decided to pick a book that has a heart warming love story, and for that I have chosen Anna and the French Kiss. 

  Stephanie Perkins crafts the perfect love story of two imperfect characters. The situations and characters are extremely relatable and the book covers some tough topics and themes throughout the story. You can check out my review for this book here, as well as my review for the second book Lola and the Boy Next Door. 

5. 😁
  Since I feel emotionally connected with the awkwardness of this emoji, it was quite easy to imagine a book that I feel this conflicted about. And the award for "I feel awkward about this" book goes to....Allegiant. 

  Hear me out. The book itself isn't awkward, but I have an unpopular opinion about it. Throughout the entire book, I was just cringing at the poor plot development and my disappointment of this book as a finale to series I loved. I don't feel like 😑 about it, but I don't feel like 😊 either. 😁 is my middle ground. 

  Well thanks a lot for reading! If you want to see Katytastic's or Christine's emoji book tag videos, I will link them below so you can check them out. If you'd like to be emailed when I upload a new book review or post, then you can subscribe to me. Thanks a lot! πŸ’•


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which YA Book Should You Read Next Based on Your Myers-Briggs Type?

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard Book 1: The Sword of Summer

Let's Reread The Mortal Instruments